Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason week 2) ***Cincinnati Bengals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers*** (Game Day Thread)
I'm looking forward to seeing a few positions groups.

Primarily, I want to see the rookie Dlinemen some more. I want to see if Williams and Hardison can continue their solid play. And, if we consider Clarke a redshirt rookie, I want to see if he can continue to pressure the QB from DE.

In addition, I want to see the young corners. Shaw and Hill were great in the first game. I want to see them continue that work.

Finally, I want to see us on special teams. So many back up linebackers and corners/safeties don't see the field very often except for injuries. Where they show their true value is on special teams. Last game, we gave up a pretty big kickoff return. I want to see Flowers, Johnson and Lamur on special teams. If they can't play on special teams, they won't serve much purpose for us.

I'm sure a lot of people are looking forward to McCarron as well, although I'm not really worried about him. Back up QBs are some of the most inconsequential players in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are You Looking For In Preseason Game 2, besides no injuries ??? - CJD - 08-23-2015, 02:48 PM