Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just realized what might be holding this franchise back..im
(05-17-2018, 08:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The draft is what it is, a crapshoot.  Some years, you might get lucky and hit well on a handful of picks that pan out to be starters.  Other years, you might get lucky to have a player or two on the roster, 5 years down the road.  

The important thing to remember is that the draft is only one part of building a team.  Free Agency, Trades, and UDFA signings all come into play to complete the equation.  

FWIW, this is the first time in a long time that I actually feel like the Bengals did a good job utilizing ALL of the tools available in order to improve the roster stock.

I agree. Although I didn’t like all the pics, there was merit to all and how they could address our club. I wanted just one friggen more OL to be stoked. Yet, as I’ve said before and will say again, I’m not a coach and I don’t quite see the possibilities in our failure as those who believe they can resurrect.

As you say, it’s a crapshoot. Damn, I can’t even figure out if I will hear Laurel or Yanney tomorrow? I heard both today. Tomorrow is another day.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just realized what might be holding this franchise back..im - HarleyDog - 05-17-2018, 10:19 PM