Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just realized what might be holding this franchise back..im
(05-18-2018, 12:02 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I get the feeling, but the moves they made recently are voids left over from their mistakes. I know we can't keep every player and it's better than it used to be when players couldn't wait to get outa town. letting Whit go was a mistake that we hope is fixed with Glenn. Zeitler I won't use cause he was wanting too much but I would rather have him than Swagger. Nelson was a loss we yet to fill, Mo and M.Jones are still hurting us till one of these young WR's steps up. We are getting deep at a few positions and it's nice to see that we are trying to fix some of the problems by means other than just the draft. But these young players do need to step it up.

If we sign him the year before - and before the DeCastro signing - for something in the ball park of what they thought DeCastro was going to get, I think we don't get raked over the coals.  Then sign Whit the following offseason, frontloading his contract but giving him his due and signing him for more than one year.   Then we sign Glenn and draft Price and we have a really good offensive line.

We can't sign everyone I know.  But getting at least Whit, Jones and Nelson would have made a significant difference.

And the draft is a crap shoot, but no one but Alexander seemed to be drooling over Ogbuehi. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just realized what might be holding this franchise back..im - 3wt - 05-18-2018, 06:34 PM