Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your favorite Bengals play?
(05-18-2018, 02:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: In recent times, it has to be the AJ to AJ hookup that should have been the game-clincher against the Steelers -- giving the Bengals their 1st playoff win under Marvin. I still vividly remember the giddiness - although very short lived - following that play.

An older one that always sticks out for me, is Boomer's 69 yard TD to 'Downtown" Eddie Brown in the 4th quarter of last regular season game of the '88 season against the Redskins. That score tied the game and the Bengals would go on to win in OT.

Another one that I remember well is Jeff Blake's first rainbow bomb to Darnay Scott in his first start against the Cowboys in '94. A damn thing of beauty and Blake offered some hope in what was a pretty dismal time otherwise.

Just for a purely fun memory, it has to be Peko steamrolling Polamalu. I never get tired of watching that!

My first NFL game.  That place was literally rocking.....I mean you could feel the stadium moving.  You couldn't hear yourself think.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favorite Bengals play? - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-18-2018, 03:40 PM