Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton close to some franchise records...
(05-20-2018, 09:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yup. He did throw 33 in 2013 and was on pace to match that in 2015. So it's definitely possible.

All I want from MR.andy Dalton is a super bowl victory and I will buy my own super bowl ring to just have one.I have supported this team since 1968.I got into a big time fight in Dayton ohio at a bar with a bunch of niner fans after the super bowl in 1981.I was so mad they lost that game I could not handle it.All of us were real drunk,I do not drink at all these days as I am 71 now, but back then it took 3 of those niner dudes to get me on the floor,I know I knocked out  two of them.It was crazy,I had a busted lip and my chin was bleeding pretty good,but I did not care.My wife was really mad at me for a few days,but I felt better after I put some skin on those stinkdogs.I mean they were in my town and in my bar talking shit.I just went off.I still feel better even today and my posse still laughs about all of it.So Mr. Andy Dalton I will tell you I am counting on you to lead this team all the way and I still do not trust that you will.So as they say,SHOW ME BROTHER.LETS GO,WHO-DEY
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton close to some franchise records... - fortyyearfan - 05-25-2018, 04:48 PM