Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery
I think I really like Bill Lazor. He impresses me every time I hear him talk. He's got a great mindset. And I think he has some mad scientist in him too. I think we could have an beastly offense because of him. And we could get a much needed early boost from the fact that no one will have it on film.

As much as I like Lazor, my favorite coach on the staff is Frank Pollack. He is making a believer out of me with what he says. Asked about who will start, he said the players will decide that. Golden.

He holds the coming season in his hands and I think he's up to the challenge. He makes me wanna go block somebody. In fact, I was in the kitchen and I pretended the fridge was the QB and tried to pass block the wife. But she gave me a Deacon Jones and I had to go lay down. The want to was there, though. Just not the able to. In my defense, she hasn't been pouring concrete for thirty five years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - 3wt - 05-22-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - 3wt - 05-24-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - 3wt - 05-21-2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - McC - 06-18-2018, 05:22 PM