Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery
(06-18-2018, 05:22 PM)McC Wrote: I think I really like Bill Lazor.  He impresses me every time I hear him talk.  He's got a great mindset.  And I think he has some mad scientist in him too.  I think we could have an beastly offense because of him.  And we could get a much needed early boost from the fact that no one will have it on film.

As much as I like Lazor, my favorite coach on the staff is Frank Pollack.  He is making a believer out of me with what he says.   Asked about who will start, he said the players will decide that.  Golden.  

He holds the coming season in his hands and I think he's up to the challenge.  He makes me wanna go block somebody.  In fact, I was in the kitchen and I pretended the fridge was the QB and tried to pass block the wife.  But she gave me a Deacon Jones and I had to go lay down.  The want to was there, though.  Just not the able to.  In my defense, she hasn't been pouring concrete for thirty five years.

I agree on both Lazor and Pollack.

Great motivators, something i don't think we have had at OC and O-line coach in like forever.

BTW, pouring concrete is the worst job besides maybe roofing, either one are terrible and something i always
dread but always seem to have to do once again. Good to know a fellow hard working guy that i pretty much
always agree with on football McC.

Nice post, made me laugh too he he. Blocking the wife is never easy lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - 3wt - 05-22-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - 3wt - 05-24-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - 3wt - 05-21-2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - McC - 06-18-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Bill Lazor keeping it a mystery - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-20-2018, 08:39 PM