Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunlap Skipping OTAs and Workouts
(05-31-2018, 06:38 PM)The Gooney Rule Wrote: Just interested to hear your thoughts (and avoid misunderstanding your point):

In your opinion, is Dunlap a class act because he is missing voluntary OTAs he might think he doesn't need (as was the point made about the Shittsburgh pukes you replied to)?

And in your opinion, would Dunlap not be a class act if he sat out in solidarity of fellow workers he might think are being blacklisted unjustly? 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Dunlap has come into the league having questionable work ethic and such he has totally thrown this notion
out of the window and has become an outstanding character in the NFL. I think he is missing Voluntarys cause he
is in a contract year and wants to stay healthy. I don't believe this takes away from his character, lots of veteran
players do this. He will be here for Mandatorys and TC.

The Shittsburgh pukes are what they are, scum. Just agreeing with Sled that lots of vet players don't think they
need the Voluntarys nowadays.

I just don't think Dunlap would sit out for those guys. If you think they are being blacklisted unjustly, that is your
opinion. I disagree with it though, these players should of told teams they would stick to playing football this year
instead of saying they will continue to bring politics into the game of football. This is on them IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dunlap Skipping OTAs and Workouts - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-01-2018, 12:52 PM