Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more kneeling. NFL passes new rule
(06-24-2018, 02:36 PM)kevin Wrote: Well, I don't care if the players engage in non violent protest before game or not. I don't care what new President says about firing them all. Now I'm not getting political and some already have on here against the players. I was a Bengal Fan in 1968 way before all this 2018 politics. In fact I remember fans not standing during National Anthem during Vietnam War years at Bengals games as I stood , and it had no effect on the games what so ever. I watch the game for the game. I don't even watch pregame or pregame talking heads. To me, it's not church, it's not a political rally. It's a game. I like the game. I only watch the game. At the end I hope Bengals have won with no major season ending injuries. I'm concerned if Bengals have blocking in 2018. I don't care what the players do before or after the game. Nobody, not even the President is going to tell me that I have to care about pregame, because I don't care at all about pregame. I haven't watched pregame in decades. So if this new rule works or doesn't work, I DON'T CARE. I don't care about pregame. Nothing in pregame is going to change me rooting for Bengals in 2018. As for the game, if Bengals can block this year, they can be a Super Bowl Team. This teams problem was no blocking. I'm concerned about the blocking, not the pregame stuff. I don't see golfers lining up for National Anthem before Masters or US Open. GO BENGALS, that's all I care about, GO BENGALS.

A little too much Juice in the steroid shot today? For some reason, this post reminds me of the guy on the couch in the movie “Half Baked.”

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No more kneeling. NFL passes new rule - HarleyDog - 06-24-2018, 03:29 PM