Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting: Teammates had issues with Willis last season....
(06-08-2018, 07:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: In hs i was very shy, but stronger than most  everyone at the school so I was accused of being stuck up.. The house my folks bought was new and in an area with mostly run down places so I got pegged as the rich kid on the  hill despite the house not being worth much.  I got in fights of course so beating the snot out of  a few loud mouths kind of won a few people over. There was a real loud mouth little twirp nobody liked and the day he came within inches of getting tossed out the 3rd floor window was the day people stopped thinking i was stuck up . Lol  in retrospect I'm glad the gym teacher stopped me because I had every intention of  tossing him out that window . Oddly enough he never bothered me again after that day. I wonder why .  Nervous

LOL. I've got some of those stories. Maybe Willis, too. One of mine didn't deal with a window, but I did stuff some jerk into a gym locker. LOL 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting: Teammates had issues with Willis last season.... - BURROWorBUST - 06-08-2018, 07:06 PM