Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting: Teammates had issues with Willis last season....
(06-08-2018, 10:54 AM)jj22 Wrote: Seems as tho he's ready to take the leap.

Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr 9m9 minutes ago

More
Jordan Willis wasn't exactly welcomed into the #Bengals fold last year. He admits his personality can rub people the wrong way. A year later, life on and off the field is coming together and he looks on the cusp of a big leap forward

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2018/06/07/jordan-willis-finds-comfort-opportunity-second-season/682738002/

Wow.  Great article.  I am so looking forward to him this season.  It sounds like he may start at RDE, but he has the added flexibility of playing at LDE as that is where he started his entire senior year at college.  I was sore when we didn't get him in Rd 2 (I didn't want Mixon, more for publicity and NFL bias than anything) but was so glad when we got him in Rd 3.  

He is very solid against the run, but when he is not defending the run and is just teeing off on the QB, well, that is where I see special traits.  

He is up to 280lbs, is the strongest guy not named Atkins, and has a 40 time on par with Tyler Eifert, a healthy Tyler Eifert.

I can't wait to watch him.

Thanks for sharing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting: Teammates had issues with Willis last season.... - SHRacerX - 06-09-2018, 09:04 AM