Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think of all the changes since 2011.
(06-26-2018, 11:01 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I've seen a lot of reputable scouts and analysts comment on Baker's ability and say hes light years ahead of Manziel when it comes to accuracy, pocket awareness etc. 

Manziel was a different type of player and had so many more off the field issues than Baker. You could see that train wreck coming from a mile away. 

People just like to compare them because they are both cocky white dudes on the field and both tend to make plays outside the pocket at times. 

Yet I compared him to Favre on the field. 

The Manziel part is about him looking at Kansas bench while grabbing his "Junk" three different times while screaming (can only imagine what) and then flipping the bird to let the other team know he was #1 three different times, after scoring TD. 

That is Manziel-esque and reeks of immaturity. 

Now we all do stupid things when young so this excusable but a red flag nonetheless and will make people compare him to other punks until he proves otherwise. 

Plus Baker did get 2,600 yds rushing out of his backs to open things up as well. 

Dude looks like the second coming on film and maybe he is. But will stand by my prediction that he will be either great or a flop with no in between.

Yet as I said, great is worth a shot. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Think of all the changes since 2011. - Go Cards - 06-26-2018, 01:14 PM