Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with your ashes?
(06-23-2018, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Recently a local sports journalist wrote a story about how he had secretly scattered some of the ashes of one of his friends on the field at Neyland Stadium where the Vols play.  Next week he wrote a follow up article about all the people who wrote in to say that they knew of numerous people who had had some of their ashes tossed on the field by various athletic department employees, security guards, groundskeepers, and others who had access.

Would like mine ground up and added to PBS stadium hot dogs then

Or at the playboy mansion in the grotto where I've had my most fun  Ninja

Seriously though would like the Grand Canyon where I lived and hiked for several years and have a deep connection to but that would be far from my family. So just spread them in Ky and Ohio where most of my loved ones reside. 

Although there is a church steeple that overlooks Louisville Cardinals baseball stadium that if one of you could just smuggle me in there, climb to the top and place me where I can watch the games that would be great. 

Really do not care.  Used to not like the idea of cremation, but after my father went this rout have thought more about it and accepted it. Plus way more economical, let the family spend my money on a big party instead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What to do with your ashes? - fredtoast - 06-22-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: What to do with your ashes? - Go Cards - 06-22-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: What to do with your ashes? - Go Cards - 06-22-2018, 11:25 PM
RE: What to do with your ashes? - Go Cards - 06-28-2018, 12:52 PM
RE: What to do with your ashes? - Goalpost - 06-24-2018, 01:09 PM
RE: What to do with your ashes? - Goalpost - 06-24-2018, 02:13 PM
RE: What to do with your ashes? - bfine32 - 06-24-2018, 07:22 PM