Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gil Brandt- Mixon Will Have 1,000 Yards This Season
(06-26-2018, 09:02 PM)Mer Wrote: I really don't understand where some of you get such high hopes for Mixon. Don't get me wrong. I really hope you're all right and he goes off. To me he just looked like another NFL running back and he got caught from behind last year several times by much bigger and I'd hope slower d-linemen when he had a hold to run through. Again, I hope you're all right but I think to much home town bias has some you wearing blinders.

People thought he was arguably the best RB in the draft last year. And the class was loaded. He fell for apparent reasons that were not talent related. 

He had almost 1000 yards as a rookie on a historically bad Bengals O. 

There is a shitload of room for improvement.

Im sure an offseason full of the country and potential employers watching you punch a chick on video and then sharing their opinion is a little draining.

You say he got caught from behind but now he is supposedly slimmer and trimmer and had an offseason a little less mentally trying than coming in as a rookie.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gil Brandt- Mixon Will Have 1,000 Yards This Season - NATI BENGALS - 06-26-2018, 09:25 PM