Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
(06-27-2018, 08:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't know enough about Perkins to say, and we will find out very quickly if Bobby Hart was just an insurance policy or if Frank Pollak saw something when he faced the Giants twice a year.

I guess my default would be Fisher, as I feel he has the agility and the strength.  I think he seems like a better fit in Pollak's system than that of Alexander.  It will be interesting to see how he responds to the extra time off and a new offense.

I think Redmond or Westerman could win the job at RT if Fisher isn't looking very good very early.  Both of them are fighting for what seems to be one spot (RG) and I think they both are very capable run blockers.  I will need to see them get some snaps at RT in the preseason (won't be many to go around) in order to see if that is a valid option.

I guess my dark horse would be Redmond, with Westerman winning the RG spot.  One thing is for sure, the runs to the right side wouldn't be getting blown back and short yardage would seem a much better option on that side with that change in personnel.  

What about the crazy idea of Glenn and Boling at OT spots, Redmond and Westerman at OG spots, Price at C?
That's something I thought could work but out of left field if none of Fisher, Ogbuehi, or Hart actually does well.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - ochocincos - 06-27-2018, 09:22 AM