Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
(06-27-2018, 02:06 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote:              I agree with pretty much all that you say and I’m looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. It’s just the restatement thread after thread that makes my head spin. A new philosophy was way overdue, the line should automatically be better because of the new pieces though. I’m not bashing Pollack at all. I guess one thing that I’m skeptical about is this was a fan appeasement to just keep bringing Marvin back. It took all of the emphasis off of Marvin and everyone seems to have forgotten that he’s still the top dog. You could literally see it in Marvin’s eyes last year that he was worn out and had given up. PA needed to be gone regardless. I just don’t know how much a OL coach who has to listen to a OC who has to listen to a Marvin will matter. Improved technique will matter, sure. Will Pollack have the say on schemes and who plays where and when they play though? I want to be super optimistic like most on here but I’ve bought in so many times and would like to see some results first.

I feel you on that my man.....lots of good points.  I have the same doubts you do.  I also understand what you mean about it being rehashed over and over, but it's the offseason....lol.  As you hint at, the proof will be in the pudding.  Lazor was ballsy enough to shut down PA, maybe he's ballsy enough to do what he thinks is right.  Hope is all we have I guess.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-27-2018, 02:24 PM