Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals!
(06-28-2018, 11:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: CincyJungle had an article with four reasons as to why you should believe in the Bengals this year, and it's mostly things we talk about on here, but still nice to see.

1.  Change!

This is what we're all excited about and Mike Brown is FINALLY making changes to improve the team, starting with the coaches:

I think all of that gets us the pieces we've been missing and also brings a new mentality with the team and coaches that EXPECT to win, and now the team will, too.

2.  Playing the young guys

Marvin's finally realizing that some rookies are ready to play and he's putting the best players on the field.  Being loyal to a fault, along with just overall refusal to play young guys, has been a major fault of his.

3.  Having a competent center

No description was necessary.

4.  Tyler Eifert and John Ross- BE HEALTHY!

I don't really understand how hoping they can stay healthy was a reason to believe in the team, but they'll play big roles in the offense if they can and the team will be tough to stop!

There's more details for those four in the article, but it has me PUMPED UP for this season!

This team could be special!

if the offensive line plays well..team should be fine..its really no more than that

offensively, until the last two games they could not do anything..defense was on the field much too long

I do agree.. Mike Browns spy on the field, Paul Alexander, not being here makes a difference
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals! - cooper - 06-29-2018, 09:11 AM