Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals!
(07-08-2018, 03:28 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Like AJ said, 2015 was the window.  Dalton goes down and the Bengals can't punch it in, even with a sure victory in the playoff game, they find a way to give it away.

The 2018 Eagles had almost an identical situation with a second year HC.  They 'found' a way to win.  That's the difference with this franchise since 1990.

You don't even have to look past the division to see the difference:

1970 - 1989:  PB  Owner/HC   Bengals 19 wins - Steelers 20 wins

1990 - Present:  MB  Owner   Bengals 16 wins - Steelers 40 wins

Would love to see some change in history but the two times the Bengals played in the SB, they had the #1 seed.  Hard to accomplish that with the Steelers owning them like they do.

It should go a long way in beating the Steelers having a decent O-line.

We will at the very least split with them if the O-line is decent, we should of split with them last year if it wasn't
for the 2nd half collapse. We don't play the Steelers until midseason so the O-line should be gelling by then.

We won 7 games last season with the shittiest Offensive Line in the NFL.

I would think we would win more than 7 games this year with a decent Offensive Line.

To say we will only win 7 games after all these upgrades to me is not even doing your homework, like i said, crazy.

If we would of stood pat and kept PA and all these shitty players i could understand you, but we didn't.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-08-2018, 06:14 PM