Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster?
(07-05-2018, 08:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good point, and I agree about Core as well.  He was rolling at the end of 2016, but got injured at precisely the wrong moment last year.  And we really needed receiver help last year.  He will get a sniff this year, but will have to be lights out in camp and preseason to be given a legitimate shot.  I seem to be in the minority, but I see him as having a lot more upside than Lafell.  Hope he pulls out a minor miracle, but it is doubtful. 

Core definately has more upside than Lafell it is just it has to translate to the field this TC and Preseason.

Core's speed, size and physicality are rare.

If he can show he can go up for the ball better i think he makes the roster again.

(07-05-2018, 01:10 PM)Synric Wrote: Auden Tate reminds me of a guy that went in the second round in 2015 Devin Funchess. Tate will be a match up nightmare for defenses you can move him inside in the slot, outside at either x or flanker, and out of the backfield as an h-back.

Great comparison, i can definately see that.

(07-05-2018, 01:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: I can go off watching about every game he ever played in the Garnet & Gold, dude was beyond legit on some rather poor Seminoles teams.  Just peep the highlight reels.  

I think he has, and should have, a legit shot to make this roster.  I can see getting rid of Core to make room....or even Erickson.  He could be your possible TJ replacement.

I think if one of these new Returners shows up, Wilson, Phillips, Walton, Bates etc

Erickson is the guy on the outside, that is if Core doesn't show much.

In the end, scoring Touchdowns is the most valuable thing a player can bring and that is what Auden Tate brings.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-05-2018, 02:11 PM