Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Does This Season Have In Common With The 1968 & 1969 Bengals Seasons ?
Of course you are kidding because Bengals were never in same division with Seattle or Jacksonville.

Teams such as Green Bay and New York Giants and Chicago Bears are rich in teams they played decades ago. Now the Bengals not around as long as those teams, but Bengals are going into 51st year. We should not mock, but take pride in our history as much as other teams fans. The AFL at Nippert under Paul Brown was the start of Bengals and a huge part of team history. The Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos and Bengals was a hard division. Actually, things got easier in 1970 when Bengals left AFL West and into AFC Central with Browns, Steelers and Oilers because they went from last place in AFL West to first place in AFC Central. As for now in 2018, Bengals will still find a season of playing Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos is still hard. Yes, it is right to look at the Steelers, Ravens, Browns games first as division games. Still, watch out for these games with our old AFL West teams. Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers and Broncos will be hard games. I'm sure Bob Trumpy and players and fans from that era know that to be true. I'm sure young fans know these teams are tough to play in 2018. So much like Green Bay, New York Giants, Chicago Bears, Bengals also now have a long history and Bengals playing Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos are games rich in tradition and Bengals History. All 4 will be tough opponents, but I enjoy watching Bengals play them again. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does This Season Have In Common With The 1968 & 1969 Bengals Seasons ? - kevin - 07-05-2018, 05:56 AM