Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF BENGALS CAN BLOCK, IT COMES DOWN TO THAT
The LT from Buffalo could replace Whit in ways we missed in 2017. We are solid at LG. The rookie center has a lot to learn but should be OK with great upside in years to come. So I like the left side of O Line. The right side is in great question. They brought in Giants guard so he could help. They seem to be hoping Og or Fish can man RT.

Forget all the other parts of the team going into camp. Bengals had WORST O Line in NFL going into 2017. Worst, worst, worst. The blocking wasn't all that great in 2016 either. Any chances of a play-off season come down to if the new O Line coach from Dallas can make an O Line out of what has been worst O Line in NFL. The new players and new coach give hope or hype, but it is all hype until they get to work in camp and prove they are not worst in NFL anymore.

Some on here say they never get to see Bengals games where they live. I do, and I can tell you the blocking in 2017 was just awful and reason no running game and not much passing game with Dalton getting killed as soon as ball snapped. People on here trying to punk me out for using cap letters often on me because I don't fit into your vaseline clicks, I don't buy into this that it is screaming. However coaches should scream at this O Line because they have been just awful and are the huge reason this team not winning. Again I say that if they can improve the O Line. the running game and the passing game will be great this year and that will help what is a pretty good defense we have. So to those that never get to watch Bengals, the problem has been completely the O Line, so that is a Huge issue going into Camp in a few days.

To the Bengals, I hope the O Line does improve. The Jacksonville and Pittsburg and Baltimore games really showed no blocking. It all begins in a few days in Camp. Hoping the Bengals get the blocking together because that is the only hope of winning in 2018. GO BENGALS, GO BENGALS, GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF BENGALS CAN BLOCK, IT COMES DOWN TO THAT - kevin - 07-22-2018, 03:40 PM