Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HarleyDogs Day Off!
Took the day off today because I had some things to do. More like me paying others to do those things, but oh well.. Scheduled some apts and had a new spicket line ran outside the house and my wifes headlight changed (no shit, not like the old cars when I could change myself). Now, it's time to drink beer and listen to music with the girls (dogs) in the mancave. Not listening to "Oh Yeah" from Ferris Bueller, but going something like this. Yeah, just like this:

[Image: Limp-Bizkit-Photos.jpg]

Dogs love it. LOL. 

I have been contacted by work 6 times on my day off.  Hilarious Job security is in the house y'all. But hey, in the end? I do it all for the NOOKIE! 

Ok, just having fun on a nice (friggen miserable humid hot) day. Of all the tasks on my honey-do list, I think today may be the best day to get the power washer out and clean the propane tank, driveway and front & back porch. And why will I do that you may ask? I DO IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE.

OK, this thread is ridiculous and I'm bored because I can't wait for the season to start. It's really dead on this board today. So forgive me. I'm like a chainsaw and if my day keeps going this way I might clean something tonight! Ok, nevermind, most won't get that reference. 

Oh, by the way. Had to walk to get the car. Yeah, 2 miles almost in this humidity. I looked like this when I arrived:

[Image: giphy.gif]

When my wife drives home from work, I'm going to be glistening in water as I power wash the driveway. Going to suck in the gut and take a deep breath to poke the chest muscles out (could do a few push ups, but that's not cool). She won't be able to control herself (actually, she will, but it's my thread and I'll type what I want to).

I'm gonna bet that I feel like 100% crap tomorrow.  ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
HarleyDogs Day Off! - HarleyDog - 07-16-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: HarleyDogs Day Off! - Beaker - 07-16-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: HarleyDogs Day Off! - sandwedge - 07-16-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: HarleyDogs Day Off! - HarleyDog - 07-16-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: HarleyDogs Day Off! - grampahol - 07-17-2018, 12:01 PM