Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy League With Reds Players
So I'm in a fantasy football league with Reds players, staff members, people involved, media guys, etc., and there's three leagues of ten.

Brayan Pena had on a Patriots hat and Tom Brady jersey so I asked him to please not deflate the tires on my wheelchair.

Anyways, it's a lot of money to get in ($1,000, I think, with the winnings much larger), and I didn't have to pay because my brother's partner bought me in (I couldn't spend that kind of money for that).

I was picking 10th and starting positions are QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, FLEX, K, D/ST.

Tell me what you think of my team:

1) Jeremy Hill- needs to cut down on the fumbles, but I still think he could put up top 5 RB numbers, especially if Dalton gets into a rhythm and throws to AJ on the outside and Eifert up the seams.

2) Antonio Brown- I got him at 11?! I hate the Steelers, but he's an amazing talent and will put up huge numbers. As much as I hate to say it, I think the Steelers have a damn good offense. Plus, leave all emotion out of fantasy football if you want a chance at a title.

3) Travis Kelce- I would have loved to have gotten him later, but I think his preseason has him rising up boards and I think he'll score a lot of TDs and he can stretch the field.

4) Emmmanuel Sanders- Peyton Manning may not be the Peyton Manning of old, but he's still Peyton Manning, and, with Julius Thomas gone, Sanders will get a lot more red zone targets and more targets in general.

5) Keenan Allen- apparently looking damn good in camp and has good chemistry with Rivers, so this might be a good pick.

6) Mark Ingram- not great but running backs were flying off the board, so I needed to grab one. He could at least have a solid year.

7) Eli Manning- Beckham Jr. is an animal, and Cruz back should be dangerous, which I think Eli has a good year.

8) Davante Adams- with Jordy Nelson out the entire year, I'm shocked that I got him this late and I think he's a huge sleeper.

9) Nelson Agholor- Eagles are a disaster but I think he could have a solid year.

10) Tre Mason- Great early year pick with Gurley being out. Should be ok all year long.

11) Markus Wheaton- I think he'll have a big year, also, and, like I said, leave emotion out of it.

12) Seahawks D/ST- doesn't get much better

13) Antonio Gates- only fell this far because he'll be out the first four, so it's great value.

14) Bridgewater- I didn't realize that there was only 14 rounds and I would have taken Gostowski, but kickers aren't real people anyways and I can just get one off the waiver wire.

Thoughts? How'd I do?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fantasy League With Reds Players - BFritz21 - 08-25-2015, 03:23 PM