Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Lawson: "I can be ridiculously good"
(08-02-2018, 12:57 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: MJ's  role changed last year. He wasn't really effective at DE, but he was better when we made him a nickel DT. It'll be interesting to see how Austin wants to use him. We've heard the hype with Lawson and Willis this year. The beat guys have noticed that Hubbard has been getting a lot of snaps, so I can see MJ getting less snaps, but I don't see him getting cut.

The only cut should be a pay cut of MJ.

He is just eating up too much salary for what he brings to the table.

(08-02-2018, 07:46 AM)Jason_NC Wrote: If the Bengals let Lawson hit free agency they are fools.  I'm sure he'll get a nice extension after this season if he performs to expectations. 

You know it Jason, pay the man, don't even flirt with the notion of letting him test FA.

(08-02-2018, 08:48 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I cant remember a DE getting so many would-be sacks in training camp ever. This guy beats everyone he is put in front of. After leading all rookies in sacks and now this, its obviously no fluke. Lawson could change the face of our defense by adding a dominant pass rush combined with what Atkins and Dunlap can bring. More sacks and QB pressures can do soooo much in a game to change momentum. Who are they going to double-team ... Atkins? Dunlap? Lawson? Someone is coming. Little Pig Pen Ben better take note. We're coming after you this year dude.....get ready for it.

Get the Pig, get the Pig, get the Pig...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carl Lawson: "I can be ridiculously good" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-02-2018, 01:19 PM