Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday's player of the day...
BILLINGS!!! Rock On

Some takes on Friday night's practice...

They use Billings as a symbol of how well the front seven mashed the run game. The O-line was dishing it out Monday
but the Defense turned the tables stopping the Offense on four straight short yardage snaps and later in the evening DT's
Ryan Glasgow and a submarining Chris Baker stoned RB Tra Carson with the help of Hardy Nickerson.

Before that, Glasgow was on the sidelines watching Billings and Geno Atkins going to work against that first Offensive
Line and Billings running with and fighting off LG Hopkins (playing for the resting Boling) made a shoe string tackle on
starting RB Joe Mixon.

Glasgow says it is just another play that shows Billings is recovering from the knee injury that wiped out his rookie season
two years ago and limited him last year.

"That was nice. That was nice. Bill kept with it, he was able to get his hand on him. Bill is doing better keeping up with
blocks than last year, especially with wide zone plays. He's taking a lot of steps in the right direction. It's been showing
every day since OTA's."

Courtesy of Hobson.

Been waiting awhile to see my boy start to look like that player i thought he could be along side Geno.

Some great stuff with Glasgow too, i am liking our DT group for the future. SHOW GENO THE MONEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Friday's player of the day... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-04-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Friday's player of the day... - Sled21 - 08-07-2018, 10:55 AM