Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Wings and Rings
(08-05-2018, 04:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So the wife and I were in Piqua, OH the other day and as we were driving out of the mall, there was a Buffalo Wings and Rings restaurant. It's probably been there 5-6 yrs but we've always avoided it because we just thought it was a knockoff of Buffalo Wild Wings. We have been to Buffalo Wild Wings several times and every time leave disappointed. Beer glasses smell like moldy rags and anytime we've ordered food there we've not felt the greatest after. Almost like they should have thrown out the grease 3 days ago. Floor sticky, waitresses too millennial to know that customer service actually means tending to the customer instead of chatting it up and trying to land some "D" from someone that looks like they have tons of cash. I doubt all Buffalo Wild Wings are like ours in Greenville, OH, but, the experience really keeps us from going to others. Plus I hate the Gnats flying around. The only reason I will stop in is because other restaurants are crouded and also because they have Texas Hold'em on those little bar tablet thingy's.

So back to Buffalo Wings and Rings. Walked in, a lot of TV's and a lot of table and booths. Bar was much smaller than Buffalo Wild Wings. We sat in a booth and looked at the menu and were a little impressed with what they had to offer. Staff was very attentive and polite. Beer was cold. I was really liking this place. So, as I look at the menu, I actually settled for a hamburger (it was only 2pm so not ready for a big meal). I ordered the Bella Burger. Good Lord, when they brought it to me, I took a bite and was in heaven. Best friggin burger I ever eating, I MEAN EVER!

I can't remember what my wife ordered but I know she enjoyed hers very much as well. And get this, when I bit into the burger? It was friggin HOT! It didn't sit on a counter for 5 minutes waiting for someone to pick up. Goodness is was awesome. Cooked perfectly. 

So, if you ever see a Buffalo Wings and Rings restaurant, give it a try. As for price, it's avg. Not costing next weeks paycheck, but also not priced like McDonalds value menu. I highly recommend it. Even though I've only been once, Going to go out on that limb.

The wife and i probably eat BW3/BWR 70/30ish. I like the grilled wings at BWR and she LOVES the cauliflower wings. Sometimes goes out of her way to get them on the way home from work. Black and blue burger is good and i like the seasoned potato wedges. BW3 is a staple and i don't know that i've ever had a bad experience food-wise there. The Buffalo Ranch chicken sandwich is super messy but super good.

I refuse to go the the one in Florence for UK games though. That place is super bad luck and the crowd is annoying. Strange thing is though...we went there for the sweet 16 against UCLA a couple years back and they won that game. It was at night though. 

Every BWR and BW3 i've been to around here has been clean. 

P.S. A little tip. If you go to BW3 and get boneless wings...get them plain with sauce and ranch on the side and dip them that way. Much better than the soggy things they bring out if you don't. I switched to boneless a while back because there's more meat to eat.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Buffalo Wings and Rings - HarleyDog - 08-05-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - SunsetBengal - 08-05-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - samhain - 08-05-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - Go Cards - 08-06-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - michaelsean - 12-08-2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - XenoMorph - 12-28-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - HarleyDog - 09-05-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - bengalfan74 - 09-06-2019, 12:57 AM
RE: Buffalo Wings and Rings - rfaulk34 - 09-07-2019, 08:32 PM