Poll: Sucker-o-meter Poll: Optimism abounds with many but where do we really end up after 2018 ?
Fans Not suckers after 2018 season – Bengals make the Playoffs. (Maybe more) Offseason improvements actually pan out with real success. A sense of Pride in the Organization takes over the Message Board.
Fans feel Partially suckered – Bengals barely miss the 2018 season Playoffs. Mood on the Board still somewhat hopeful for 2019 yet most have that partially suckered in feeling.
Fans feel Totally suckered in yet again – the wheels fall off the 2018 season in a manner that is Deja vu all over again in some form. Tone on the Board turns sour as the 2018 season winds down.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sucker-o-meter Poll: (2018 Season)
In all honesty, I have to agree with Wyche's Warriors.

IF:  (And it's some BIG IFs)

1.  The young players pan out as expected

2.  There are no major and/or career ending injuries (other than Eifert, as I think the first good pop and he's done, ala Tony Romo)

3.  This team can play with aggressive discipline and ignore the button pushing

4.  They can start beating Pittsburgh

5.  By some miracle, Lewis does show the bursts of passion he has shown so far

THEN and ONLY THEN, 2019 would be their better chance!

I will consider this year a success if all of the above happens, they finish above .500. and SOMEBODY, other than Burfict, busts Juju in the mouth and on his butt out for a few games like Burfict was last year!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sucker-o-meter Poll: (2018 Season) - bengalguy71 - 08-09-2018, 10:31 AM