Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....what is everyone looking for tomorrow night?
(08-08-2018, 03:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Love to see our 1st and 2nd units control OL and DL

Ross make a 1st down catch

Price no snap issues and hold the pocket

That's what I'm really looking for out of Billy.....I think the snaps will cure themselves if they haven't already.

(08-08-2018, 03:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wanna see the 1s just move the ball down the field series 1...  a pass for each WR and Eifert if he plays.

If they get 2 maybe go all run. and let them big boys on the OL get some work in.

Would love to see them march down the field in a cloud of "rubber pieces". Cool

(08-08-2018, 03:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: After I do my beer inventory, I will sit and focus on the time Andy has and what he does with it. Would love to see "0" balls thrown out of bounds and plays extended. Of course, that includes better OL play. Also interested in seeing who stands out. There always seems to be a few rookies that play better in games than in practice and their real talent stands out. W-L's dont matter. It's going to be a lot of fun watching pretty much everything.

That's what my biggest hope is......that he has more time.

(08-08-2018, 03:33 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Auden Tate and Sam Hubbard.

Agreed, love to see them excel early.

(08-08-2018, 03:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This, but it's a given. I have no concerns at all now about the left side of the line, Glenn is healthy and is a top LT, Boling is more than solid. I'm looking to see the battle for RG and RT, and to see our run game.

I don't have any concerns there either, I'm just looking forward to see just how much the blindside has improved.  :andy:

(08-08-2018, 05:02 PM)McC Wrote: In addition to what you said, I wanna see how the run defense looks--what will Preston Brown look like, has Jordan Evans made progress, is Andrew actually living up to his Billings, etc.

I'm interested in seeing those two as well.

(08-08-2018, 05:04 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: On offense, the line. And the receivers. Defensively the linebackers.  Beyond that, the officials and how they call the new helmet rules.

Good point.....intriguing subplot.

(08-08-2018, 08:59 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: On defense, I hope to see tight coverage on the back end throughout the entire game. I don't want to see any of those soft zones that have killed us in the past. If a Bear catches it, there needs to be a defender nearby.

On O, just enough production to see some of the value in these younger receivers. Core and Malone should have decent games if the hype is real, but will need decent QB/line play to see it.

Amen, would love to see that.

(08-09-2018, 07:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No Injuries (It may go without saying, but I have to say it)

A True pocket for Dalton.

Legitimate rushing lanes for all our RBs and I am especially excited to see our fourth rounder Mark Walton.

Consistent pressure from our front four.

Uzomah to show that he is ready to make a leap as Kroft did a year ago.

Jordan Evans to look like he did against the Colts in preseason game #4 a year ago, take the WILL backer spot, and never look back.

Less than one Golf Clap, Let's Go from Marv

Really hoping that is the case with the revamp....also want to see what Walton has.

Agree with the rest, and would love to see Merv with some fire in his gut.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So....what is everyone looking for tomorrow night? - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-09-2018, 08:17 AM