Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason week 3) ***Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals*** (Game Day Thread)
If Dalton loses a 5th playoff game, or stinks it up so bad in the regular season that they have no choice but to bench him, then I'll support promoting the next guy up.

As to your question if I waste my time thinking about whether or not New England & Denver fans get excited over their backup QB's?.....uh, no. But I do happen to keep my thinking within the realm of reality, and that reality is that Dalton is our starting QB this year, so deal with it.

And finally, it doesn't bother me if Andy loses his job to AJ, what bothers me is he history of fans in Cincinnati and struggling QB's. It pissed me off when a bunch of idiot morons threw trash on Palmer's lawn, and it pisses me off when so called Bengals fans bash a guy that is probably one of the more stand-up guys in the NFL. Doubt his play on the field, that's your opinion, but personally bash him like I see immature dip-s**ts do on these boards day-in and day-out? No, I don't support that. Go back to my initial post and try and digest it a little better 'cause you clearly missed the point....

...."I'm gonna have to steer clear of the boards for the next week or so because all this non-sense that AJ should be our starting QB is going to be at an all-time nauseating high after tonight."....meaning I'd rather not witness the tools spoutin' their hate. Get it now?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason week 3) ***Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals*** (Game Day Thread) - tenacious-B - 08-29-2015, 11:23 PM