Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason week 3) ***Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals*** (Game Day Thread)
(08-30-2015, 01:03 AM)BigSeph Wrote: Yes I get it, internet tough guy.

You love you some Andy.

Internet tough guy? Hardly. I'm not trying to be an ass, but the fact that you continue to glass over every point I'm trying to make and you now changed your picture to one of AJ McCarron shows me that you're just another Dalton basher and there's no sense in arguing with you.

Again, I don't blindly support Dalton. I'm very aware of his past failures, but I also can look past them and acknowledge that he has done more than enough to deserve another year of us fan's supporting him and not calling for his head on a stick, especially since he is such a good person off the field. If he was douche bag like Colin Crappernick or Russel Wilson, then yeah, lay on the hate, but he's not. Colin Herd, a guy that used to bag on Dalton probably more than anybody else in the media, recanted everything he had said after meeting Dalton in person. That speaks volumes to what kind of guy he is.

So why not support the guy? Let him know us fan's are behind him and help give him the confidence to get over that post-season/bright lights slump? I don't know about you, but I want to see Cincinnati in the Super Bowl this year, not hope Dalton shits the bed so that maybe we have a shot with an unproven QB next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason week 3) ***Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals*** (Game Day Thread) - tenacious-B - 08-30-2015, 03:33 PM