Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 5 preorders down
(08-21-2018, 12:19 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: If people are really pushing against the game because of a female character that is pretty pathetic, if pretty much par for the course for gamer culture.

I'd certainly chalk it up to EA/Microtransaction fatigue as well. And fatigue of the entire CoD/Battlefield genre. CoD made a good choice a few years back by splitting into 2 (three?) separate "sub-franchises" with different developers. 

Last one of these games I picked up was infinite warfare when it was on sale for 20 bucks. Still get hooked into the multiplayer I'll confess.

Well I'm not preordering BF5 or COD4  but am getting Fallout 76...   I don't play cod for multiplayer and it never goes on sale enough for just single player for me anymore.    BF5  battlefields are great games but I don't have the time to just play multiplayer.  (I know fallout 76 is multiplayer but its fallout and that trumps these other 2 franchises for me...)

And then you have Red Dead 2... I know they are different types of games.. But Fallout and Red Dead probly have a bigger demand than games that come out every single year over and over and don't change much.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Battlefield 5 preorders down - Millhouse - 08-20-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Battlefield 5 preorders down - CKwi88 - 08-21-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Battlefield 5 preorders down - XenoMorph - 08-21-2018, 10:16 AM