Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 5 preorders down
(08-21-2018, 01:39 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Gamers like girl characters in games though as much as dude characters, so it isnt that. Games like Tomb Raiders and Zero Horizon Dawn were huge sellers. They just arent fans of it being a sjw act which it was, and then how the high up devs pretty much said 'to accept it or dont buy it'. Not a good strategy. I dont really care myself because I wont be buying it anyways, at least until the price drops.

Good news though is the EA/Dice guy that pushed for the girl in BF5 left them. He was pretty high up, millionaire exec. But from what I heard he is also one of the ones that pushed a lot of the microtransactions in games like FIFA, Madden, Battlefront 2 (which was a disaster at launch due to them) and others which made them billions. Though the problem was that in doing so the quality of those games plummeted to where Madden and FIFA just arent as good as they should be with all that extra money they got from those buying packs for MUT and FUT.

now I understand accept it or don't buy it might not be the best thing for sales... But as a gamer if its a game I want I love to hear them not caving to the whining gamers out there... who want to make every game the same.    Let them build the game they want.  If you don't like u don't have to buy it the market is full of games to play so skipping a title you don't like for a franchise you do  isn't the worst thing in the world.

Gamers are starting to act entitled to getting the game they want instead of the game they developers wanna make.   (not every game is gonna fit everyones taste so get the ones you want  forget about the rest lol)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Battlefield 5 preorders down - Millhouse - 08-20-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Battlefield 5 preorders down - XenoMorph - 08-21-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: Battlefield 5 preorders down - CKwi88 - 08-21-2018, 01:52 PM