Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 5 preorders down
(08-21-2018, 01:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: now I understand accept it or don't buy it might not be the best thing for sales... But as a gamer if its a game I want I love to hear them not caving to the whining gamers out there... who want to make every game the same.    Let them build the game they want.  If you don't like u don't have to buy it the market is full of games to play so skipping a title you don't like for a franchise you do  isn't the worst thing in the world.

Gamers are starting to act entitled to getting the game they want instead of the game they developers wanna make.   (not every game is gonna fit everyones taste so get the ones you want  forget about the rest lol)

That's where EA really ****** up here. It was in their response. There is probably a very insignificant amount of people that actually care that they went with a woman character. However, the portion of snowflake gamers that felt threatened by a woman invading their safe space of the FPS genrer and want to cry "z0mg SJWs" are given the mother of all megaphones through the internet and Reddit.

If EA had simply not acknowledged their bullshit and made and released the game, it might have sold a little worse than usual, but the majority of gamers are attracted by solid gameplay and the like. But when the company comes out and says "we don't care what you think" it sends a bad message to everyone. Granted, it's the appropriate response to this specific "criticism" but they needed to be more tactful.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Battlefield 5 preorders down - Millhouse - 08-20-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Battlefield 5 preorders down - CKwi88 - 08-21-2018, 01:52 PM