Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 5 preorders down
(08-21-2018, 03:26 PM)Millhouse Wrote: For me it does depend on how they implement female characters/models in the multiplayer modes. If it something where it is a female Russian sniper, which they did have back then, then cool, no one could gripe about that because that did happen.

But if I am on the Allied side storming the beaches of Normandy, and there are female soldiers around running and gunning or whatnot, I will just shake my head at that because thats nothing but a pure politicized decision to implement that. And at that point it would take away from playing a 'historical' WW2 game so to speak. It wouldnt be any different than adding female football players into Madden which is the best analogy I can think of.

What they should have done was do a single player campaign centered around a female Russian sniper. Then during multiplayer, have random female Russian snipers pop up and leave it at that. They get their 'female-inclusion' and gamers get their 'historical accurate' game. Otherwise just scrap it all together and do an alternative Battlefield WW2 game like in Wolfenstein where the Nazis invade the U.S., and anyone can fight so to speak.

yep that's the rub... I believe its a female French resistance fighter....  And will have some campaign missions for her.   But in multiplayer it shouldn't really matter... You don't have time to notice if your shooting a guy or a girl lol...   

Just remember 90% of people playing female characters online are dudes.

Love games like wolfenstien... where they can do what they want cause they are creating their own reality..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Battlefield 5 preorders down - Millhouse - 08-20-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Battlefield 5 preorders down - CKwi88 - 08-21-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Battlefield 5 preorders down - XenoMorph - 08-22-2018, 10:21 AM