Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#6 Spot- Where Should I Go In First Two Rounds?
I doubt Zeke or David Johnson fall to here, but it's a no-brainer to take one of them if they fall.

Do I take Antonio Brown if he falls? Most drafts have him going fifth (five team league), but is it a no-brainer if he drops?

Most likely, I'm looking at Barkley or Kamara in the first. I'm thinking that I should go Kamara because he barely touched the ball the first three weeks of the season and still finished 3rd among running backs! His production should only increase with Ingram being suspended for four games!

Kamara in the first?

ThumbsUp

Second round, if Dalvin Cook falls, do I take him? I'm worried because the Vikings have a new line coach.

Do I take Gronk if he's there? With Edelman suspended and Lewis and Cooks gone, it should mean just more work for Gronk, but is that too early to take him?

I would take a gamble on Mixon (because he won't make it to the third in a draft here in Cinci) , but our line scares me.

If I go receiver, do I take Davante Adams? As Green Bay's #1 receiver now and with Rodgers throwing him the ball, he's going to have a HUGE year. Keenan Allen had a big year starting at around week 10 or 11, but do I count on that again? Michael Thomas has apparently looked unstoppable in the offseason, but Brees is getting older, so do I risk that?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
#6 Spot- Where Should I Go In First Two Rounds? - BFritz21 - 08-27-2018, 11:50 PM