Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#6 Spot- Where Should I Go In First Two Rounds?
(08-28-2018, 12:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'd go Kamara, or Hunt in the 1st.  And I took Tyreek Hill in the 2nd.  But if Rodgers is there, you might pull the trigger on him.  Just my two cents.   ThumbsUp

Hunt is a possibility in the second and one that I actually like (doubt he falls), especially since they'll try to run the ball to protect Mahomes, but here's what a site said about Hill (had him on their overvalued list):

Quote:With Olympic-like speed and 2 years of strong production behind him, Hill’s a legit NFL playmaker. No question there.

But based on ADP, fantasy drafters are expecting a bit too much in year 3.
We expect Hill’s 11.27 yards per target mark from 2017 to regress, as it led all WRs with 80+ targets over the last 5 seasons. He tallied 7.4 as a rookie.
It’s tough to see a big jump in targets, too. Hill posted 7 per game last year, while the Chiefs added Sammy Watkins in free agency. Per Over the Cap, Watkins’ free agent deals pays him the 6th most guaranteed money of any WR league-wide.
The loss of hyper-accurate Alex Smith should also force a dip in Hill’s 72.3% catch rate. We haven’t hid our excitement for Patrick Mahomes. But his gun-slinger skill set runs counter to Smith’s reliable game.
That should produce more explosive plays — Hill just tallied 9 grabs of 40+ yards — but high-end weekly production is a tough ask.

Makes me have my doubts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: #6 Spot- Where Should I Go In First Two Rounds? - BFritz21 - 08-28-2018, 01:13 AM