Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#6 Spot- Where Should I Go In First Two Rounds?
(08-28-2018, 01:13 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hunt is a possibility in the second and one that I actually like (doubt he falls), especially since they'll try to run the ball to protect Mahomes, but here's what a site said about Hill (had him on their overvalued list):

Makes me have my doubts.

I love Hill this year, look what he did with Alex Smith. Now he has a young QB with a rocket arm to hit Hill deep as you know he is gonna be getting behind defenders all season. 

Also watching Preseason Mahomes seems to love him.

All that said you might actually be able to get him with your 3rd where you'll be picking depending on how the draft falls.

As for #6 if Brown falls I wouldn't hesitate unless Zeke, Bell, DJ, or Gurley somehow fall.

RB Value is too good in round 2 to pass on the top WR in round 1 if its BPA. You got guys like McCaffrey, Fournette, Gordon, J. Howard, D. Freeman all going in the 2nd/3rd. Then another couple good RBs like McCoy, Drake, and Ingram that are all going later.

Getting A. Brown / McCaffrey / J. Howard would be a killer start to the draft.

Also be careful with the Kamara hype just because Ingram is out, Sean Payton has already stated they wont increase his touches with Ingram out. Add on top of that his efficiency was record breaking last year so can he really sustain that level of efficiency? I actually think there is a chance he plays better with Ingram back to wear down the defenses anyway but thats just my opinion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: #6 Spot- Where Should I Go In First Two Rounds? - BobJones4980 - 08-28-2018, 02:41 AM