Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Mixon Produce Behind This Line?
(09-04-2018, 01:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm really struggling with this and whether or not Mixon can do anything behind this offensive line.

A BIG reason why it's bugging me so much is that, tomorrow, I have the fantasy draft with my best friends.  Pride, dignity, respect, self-respect, and glory are all on the line.

I have the #6 pick and I'm going to take Kamara in the first, and I'd take Mixon in the second if the right side of our line could block a team of nuns, and I'd take him without hesitation if he made it back to me in the third.

Will our line be decent enough to allow Mixon to have a big year?  It's PPR, and I like what he offers as a receiver, but our line doesn't block for shit for him.  

Should I take Kamara in the first, Dalvin Cook in the second, or (Gronk if Cook's not there)?

I doubt that Mixon makes it to the third since everyone in this league is from Greater Cincinnati, but it's possible.

I would take Mixon in the 2nd no problem if he is there. I think it will come together soon where the stunts and
pulls get on time and then Mixon will have a huge year. Could even happen against the Colts who are not a good
run stopping team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Mixon Produce Behind This Line? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-06-2018, 06:39 PM