Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full NFL Predictions
(09-07-2018, 11:33 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Don't understand the love for the Chiefs no defense and a first year starter at QB. That usually spells disaster for a team. 7-9 or 8-8 but not 15-1. And the Jets in the playoffs? That would be a shocker of all shockers. Also I like the Jaguars but can a team led by Blake Bortals really go 15-1?
NFC not as crazy but 5 teams with 12+ wins seams a bit crazy?  I think the Rams are overrated but they definitely have the talent.  I would say Vikings and Packers are the two best teams in the NFC. Also think the Cowboys and Seahawks are Underrated teams by the media.

I base it off their division. Broncos have taken some major steps back, as have the Raiders. Chargers could definitely upset some things, but they're pretty injury ridden.
I think the Jets have an okay team. They had five games last year that were decided by 7 points or fewer. Six games if you include one possession games.
I think if Blake does what he did in the playoffs, they could be a dangerous team for everyone and anyone.
It is crazy, but I honestly believe the NFC has the 4 best teams in the NFL over there in the Vikings, Saints, Rams, and Packers.
I love Russell Wilson. He just needs more around him. I think the rise of the 49ers and additions the Rams made are going to make it tough.
Yeah I'm not too high on the Cowboys personally. Their defense has always been iffy and they lost some weapons for Dak.

(09-08-2018, 12:45 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree with most all top teams listed but think Ravens, Raiders, and Cowboys will win several more games than predicted here.

Believe Browns and Colts will win a couple more as well, reaching at least 4 or 5 wins.

We will soon have a better gauge on it though.

I like the Ravens defense, it's just their offense. They added some good weapons, but Flacco being their starter will hold them down.
I like Carr, but that Raiders team.....I just don't get what they're doing. Cowboys I could see.

Not sure about the Browns. They're 1-31 their past two years. Hue has made some really weird, questionable calls.
Colts I could see, but it all depends on Luck. If he's not healthy, I see them struggling hard
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Full NFL Predictions - wolfkaosaun - 09-06-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: Full NFL Predictions - J24 - 09-07-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Full NFL Predictions - Go Cards - 09-08-2018, 12:45 AM
RE: Full NFL Predictions - wolfkaosaun - 09-08-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Full NFL Predictions - pally - 09-08-2018, 05:25 PM
RE: Full NFL Predictions - HarleyDog - 09-08-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Full NFL Predictions - pally - 09-08-2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Full NFL Predictions - HarleyDog - 09-08-2018, 06:26 PM