Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning almost hit my house, fried most of my electronics and AC
(09-06-2018, 09:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Lightning is serious stuff. I was in Germany Prestorm playing softball and a lightning strike ran right over us and landed right outside right field fence. My friggen heart fluttered and I tasted aluminum and mouth got real dry. But my name is Michael, so I was named after an archangel, so I guess that helped me get through. Your electronics had no chance.

Not trying to make light of your situation, I’m glad your ok and house is ok. Everything else can be replaced. Well, House could too, but painful to do so. Sorry for all the crap you going through.

Was playing softball in a tournament at Grand Canyon when the same thing happened over the right field fence. 

Scared the heck out of everyone but nobody got hurt except for my buddy who was at bat. 

Must have came through bat and put him straight down and out for a minute or so.

Thought it killed him momentarily. 

Was not present at this one but my uncle and his family were in Florida when lightning struck in water out a little ways and knocked my uncle out who was on walking on beach. Did not get his kids but knocked the heck out of him. 

Lightning does not play that is for sure.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lightning almost hit my house, fried most of my electronics and AC - Go Cards - 09-08-2018, 01:30 AM