Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piano Man in action - Dallas versus Carolina
Anyone wanna take bets on how long it'll take for me to get banned from the Cowboys board for the following? : "To be honest I thought it would take longer for Paul Alexander to screw up your offensive line, but apparently he hit the ground running and wasted no time. 

Meanwhile the Bengals historically bad offensive line blanked the Ravens with zero sacks and an injured Joe Mixon gained almost 100 yards against them. 
Anyone still think you got the better deal getting Alexander instead of Frank Pollack as your offensive line coach? I already know what would have happened had Alexander still been in Cincinnati and so does every other Bengals fan. 
You should all lobby Jerry to fire Garret and make Alexander your new HC so Elliott can run the ball 500 times for 15 total yards! 
Ok, that's not really fair..Alexander is a pretty good piano player which is essential for an offensive line coach.."  Nervous
Now I feel bad for trolling Dallas fans.. lol
I'm kind of amazed how many people there are willing to overlook Alexander and place 100% of the blame elsewhere, but to be fair it's not Alexander's fault that they let Pollack go in favor of him.. That's on Jurry and Schmoe..  (Jones and Garret)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Piano Man in action - Dallas versus Carolina - grampahol - 09-16-2018, 08:37 AM