Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(09-10-2018, 04:45 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Here's a few. I haven't seen every game for these players this year, so this will also be pre-season rankings/thoughts.

Offensive tackle:
Trey Adams. Liked what I saw from him last year and thought he would be the 1st OT taken this year, but tore his ACL and had another possible season ending injury this year. Probably will not come out next year, but if he does I wouldn't mind taking a shot with him in the later rounds.

Jonah Williams. Smart player who does well in the passing and rushing attack. Probably a better fit at RT. Want to see more consistency from him. Definitely has a chance to be the first OT taken.

Greg Little. I haven't seen any tape of him this year, but I've seen hype go his way. Can't really go by much, though, as I haven't watched him.

Dalton Risner. Very underrated tackle and has always been productive for Kansas State. Rarely gets beaten, if ever, and has some of the best blocking technique I've seen so far.

Linebackers:
Devin White. Extremely intelligent and leader of the defense. He's fast and can explode to the ball. Very reactionary and can read what he needs to do, and quickly do it.

TJ Edwards. Possibly the best coverage linebacker in college right now. He's fast, reads the quarterback's eyes well, and can run routes with the opponent.

Devin Bush. Fast, instinctual linebacker who has a ton of potential to be a 1st round pick. He's fast, plays hard, and can blitz extremely well. However, he sometimes has games where he isn't as big a factor. Want more consistency.

Safety:
Lukas Denis. A ball hawk in the secondary. While he isn't going to be a hard hitter, he's going to make a play on the ball. He reacts quickly and tracks the ball well.

Deionte Thompson. Haven't watched Alabama this year, but have heard hype about him.

Jaquan Johnson. Overall a good safety. Nice pass coverage and can also make hits. Very solid player throughout his career and has a chance to separate himself as the #1 safety
Interesting about Edwards- I heard he was slow and not that Athletic but had insane football IQ which makes him awesome.

Two questions What are your thoughts on Kevin Givens from Penn State? Do know what the  deal with Jamal Peters from Mississippi State. Seams like what everything you want in a Corner from Size to Athletic ability  but I find it curious why his numbers are not better and why he wouldn't want to test the draft earlier?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - J24 - 09-12-2018, 02:01 AM