Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(10-02-2018, 12:43 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: unfortunately after the Eifert injury, TE has now become a need.  I hope they keep Dennard because #27 is inconsistent as hell.  They still need RT and RG.  Redmond is okay, have yet to see Westerman.  Speed at Mike backer is necessary I think.  

I definitely have TE as a top 3 need now. Rumors are swirling that we're only going to re-sign Kroft of Uzomah. I know the team is high on Schreck, but we'll need to look for a starter. I would say we need more speed at LB, but the team seems content with Vigil and Evans. We'll probably re-sign Brown as well. We definitely need to find ourselves a new RT. Hart is terrible so we can only imagine what Ced and Fisher looked like in camp.

We'll also need to look for a slot corner. Dennard is looking good and is earning himself a nice 2nd contract. We should/could be able to keep him. By the time WJ3 is up for an extension, Dre 's deal won't cost us much to cut him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - Bengal Dude - 10-04-2018, 01:23 AM