Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(10-22-2018, 03:56 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Will Trey Adams be there when the Bengal's pick?
Probably not but nobody saw Derwin James being available that late either. If he's there u take him. He would have been the first olineman taken last year. I compare him to whitowrth and that's not bc he was a Bengal. Most scouts compare him.to Taylor lewan. Put him at left tackle move Glenn to right and our oline is set.
(10-22-2018, 04:21 PM)Goalpost Wrote: It's Risner, Williams, or Little.  Adams is currently a huge gamble, to me anyway, what with ACL last year and back surgery this year.  
Well the back issue was due to the ACL. Ur talking about getting a top 3 talent in the draft(if he comes out) in the mid 20s. U do that every time. Peterson admitted he rushed him back a little too quick. His back was overcompensating and so he decided to have surgery.
(10-22-2018, 07:27 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Agree on Trey Adams. I'm not comfortable drafting a guy with knee and back problems at a position where leverage is key. 
Read above comment.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - Jpoore - 10-23-2018, 11:03 PM