Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(11-03-2018, 07:39 PM)Jpoore Wrote: It makes absolutely no sense! Yestermna .needs to be starting. He's obviously the second best guard on the team! That said Redmond has allowed the most qb hits, pressures, and penalties of any guard in the NFL. And the reason I said much more is because u can when around a tackle. Te/rb chios etc etc. Not so much around a guard... And gart when he's good is pretty decent. He's just too inconsistent. U know I'm a Trey Adams guy through and through so if we could get Adams at left tackle put westerman at rg and Glenn at rt? Man all of a sudden that's a pretty nasty oline. But again. I go back to if white or Harry is there? If Harry is there? That's a pick that would piss off the fan base me included but he's a top 3 talent in this draft.

Sorry Jpoore, but Adams is returning to Washington for a 5th year
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/huskies-left-tackle-trey-adams-plans-to-return-for-a-fifth-year-chris-petersen-confirms/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - ochocincos - 11-05-2018, 07:49 PM