Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(12-03-2018, 11:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I can agree with that statement. If White really has found out how to shed blocks and improve his coverage somewhat (he wasn't bad before but wasn't elite either), he'd be a great addition to the team. Jefferson needs to find a way onto the field. He could be a great fit as a see-and-chase LB with his speed. Vigil I think can be fine in that SAM role. A big problem though is even with Vigil-White-Jefferson as the starting group, the backups are not good, and getting rid of Burfict and letting Rey walk will only make things tougher. Bengals probably will need to bring in a cheaper vet FA for backup and also draft a mid-round LB. Maybe a guy like Khalil Hodge out of Buffalo. Dude is a tackling machine with quickness.

As for Ford, I've seen him being discussed in late 1st according to some sites. If he's not available when Bengals pick in Rd 2, who would you go with next?
I love Hodge. He's a absolute beast. I love Ford due to his versatility ala boling. If Ford isn't there my guard 2 is Lindstrom from Boston college. Also white cover grade this year was 90+.
(12-07-2018, 01:47 PM)tBengal Wrote: Josh Allen won college football defensive player of the year, would love to have him but think he's gone by the 5th pick.

Would someone like Polite be available in the second if we took OL in the first?
Quite a few scouts think allen is MASSIVELY over and havr a day 2 grade on him. He's not a fit at all for a 4-3. White better and a better fit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - Jpoore - 12-08-2018, 03:28 PM