Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(12-10-2018, 03:57 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It is my understanding that the team uses packages for 3-4 & 4-3 now.  With 4-3 being base.  But I could see Dunlap-Billings-Atkins working.  They would have to keep Lawson and Vigil but would need someone like White in the Middle and another backer.  I do not think Burfict will be brought back.  They could go with Allen in round 1 and Coney in round 2 or Edwards in round 3.  I just think they need that thumper in the middle like White.  

The team needs at least two backers this draft fairly high in the slot positions.  They also need a find in TE and of course RG RT.  

They won't have any worthwhile comp picks this year so they'll likely only have one pick in each of the first four rounds. And you can't rely on a 5th round pick contributing significantly in any way, at least not for at least 1-2 years. So the Bengals likely have to utilize FA to help fill those gaps.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - ochocincos - 12-10-2018, 04:37 PM