Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good, the bad, and the ugly
(09-14-2018, 07:34 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The good:

The offensive line:  zero sacks.  The running game took a hit when Price went down, but that was a hell of an effort on a short week.

Dalton: one mistake, saved by Boyd. Really, really good the rest of the way.  Starting to trust his line.

Boyd:  He’s starting to look like the second rounder that broke all of Larry Fitzgerald’s records at Pitt.  Fluid routes, great hands

Green:  All he does is catch touchdowns :)

Mixon:  tough running, great determination

The bad:

John Ross needs to settle down with a screen pass or something.  He looks too keyed up.  I still have high hopes for Jim, though.

The rushing attack needed to respond to the Ravens when they started dropping seven.  

The ugly:  nothing.  But, could Marv learn that his “what will go wrong next” expression is so damn defeatist.

The bengals looked hot on primetime.  Thats pretty cool. 

I was impressed with the offensive lines intensity.  They played very well and were beating up the opposition for a change. Was fun to watch.  The uptempo offensive scheme should stay. 

The only negative thing ill add is the lbers coverage of the middle check downs was pretty terrible, along with the subsequent tackling of said check down.. 

I know its still early but this team looks like a division winner so far. Yeah we came out looking like crap vs indy, but we came out in the second half (gasp, halftime adjustments?!!!?!!) and dominated for a win. This team is looking good
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad, and the ugly - SHRacerX - 09-14-2018, 07:34 PM
RE: The good, the bad, and the ugly - TheUberHuber - 09-14-2018, 08:08 PM
RE: The good, the bad, and the ugly - CJD - 09-15-2018, 01:22 PM