Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good, the bad, and the ugly
The Good

Defense - The pass rush looked like what I was expecting in game one and didn't see. Geno was a beast, Dunlap was disruptive as hell and the secondary played very well when in man coverage. Sam Hubbard was a steal. Backup LBers played a nice game (for being backups). Kirkpatrick has really surprised me this year. Last year he was our 4th best CB. Now he's playing fast and his coverage has improved quite a bit.

Offense - Boyd and Green were unstoppable. Mixon was tough. OL did a decent job. Play calling was better than we are use to with some really nice play designs.

Overall the team played with some guts in prime time! The team showed a new attitude and responded to adversity by playing with their heads in the game. Boyd's deflection of the sure interception was one of those plays that a winner makes. Another one of those was Williams forced fumble. Another one was Dunlap's harassing Flacco all the time and forcing the interception. Another one, that no one is mentioning, was when Dennard blew up a play meant for Lamar Jackson and Jackson was simply a non-factor. The team seems like it is better prepared than I've seen in a very long time.

The Bad (minor and nitpicking)

Eifert had too many drops for a guy with good hands, but he was targeted. The coaches let the Ravens back in the game at the end of the first half.

The Ugly

Ross just looks lost out there. Hart is still not good even though he didn't give up a sack.

Price's injury. Mixon is going to miss some games. Kirkpatrick and Williams left the game late with injuries and no news on them. This team needs all these guys to win tough games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad, and the ugly - SHRacerX - 09-14-2018, 07:34 PM
RE: The good, the bad, and the ugly - BengalChris - 09-14-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: The good, the bad, and the ugly - CJD - 09-15-2018, 01:22 PM