Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals WIN, Ravens, Steelers, Browns LOSE
(09-21-2018, 10:03 AM)kevin Wrote: This was moved from main Bengals posts to AFC North Talk.  Meanwhile they keep a thread there called " Are Browns Better Than Bengals ".  See, I thought this was a Bengals site with name Jungle Boards.  I really don't care that they moved my thread, but the post they keep about Browns better than Bengals belongs on a Browns site called The Dog Pound or something. News to you Browns Fans on here, you have won 2 games in 3 years. GO BENGALS.  The nonsense debate of Browns better than Bengals is just that, nonsense.   That Bengals won and all other AFC Teams lost last week is a Bengals FACT.  I repeat, it's always GREAT when Bengals win and move up on all other AFC NORTH teams losing. Excuse me for wanting Bengals in Play-Offs.  You talk about Browns if you want, I don't live in Cleveland. GO BENGALS.

Why do you keep whining about this thread being moved? It's about all four of the AFC North teams. The thread that was left in JN is about a comparison between the Bengals and the Browns. 

Not too hard to figure out. Dry your tears big guy, there will be more JN posts to make in the future.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals WIN, Ravens, Steelers, Browns LOSE - rfaulk34 - 09-21-2018, 10:24 PM